9/9/11

comments

     I've been brainstorming ideas for new features to add to the site, and though I came up with quite a few, this one minor but potentially interesting addition took the cake.

     From now on, every Friday will officially be "Blind Bookmark Friday". What this means is that every Friday I will randomly and blindly scroll through my huge and ever-growing list of bookmarked websites/favorites with my eyes closed, and whichever website is highlighted when I open them is the one I will be posting for that day. 

     Now before you start rolling your eyes, you should know that I dedicate a good portion of my life to the discovery of new websites. I have literally thousands of them bookmarked already and the list grows everyday. 

     I very much hope that you enjoy your "surprise website", but please keep in mind that the process of finding the website is completely random. Therefore, you may or may not particularly enjoy the website that is chosen. Remember, it can be absolutely anything! 

     With that said, I am now implementing "Blind Bookmark Friday" into the content of Wall to Wall Websites, and hopefully you will enjoy your completely random surprise websites as much as I do! 
    Keep an eye out for future notices regarding site changes, and bookmark this page for those days where the same old websites just won't cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/Comments/Suggestions/Constructive Criticism/Anything! (Please keep it clean!):